Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a site that I will populate with posts about life, school, work, and anything else that may interest me at the moment. I don't know how often I will update the site, or what I will focus on at any given time. So enjoy!

A little about myself:

I am a 1L (1st year) Law Student at Case Western Reserve School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. I moved here from the suburbs of Boston (once a masshole, always a masshole!) and I am still adjusting to life in the mistake on the lake.

Law School dominates my life, and so does my fiance, but I also am a gadget freak, interested in philosophy and politics, movies, and sports, so expect a lot on those subjects.

Phew, now that I am done writing something that sounds like it belongs on a dating site, I am going back to Civil Procedure.

No comments: